Monday, December 12, 2005

feeling

annoyed
frustrated
upset
sad
bewildered
untrusting
troubled

Its amazing how many things can come to mind from reading one simple email. Even when its not meant to be anyhting towards you. But some how this is what it is. I don't really want to go into this thing at this point. But I am at a point where I no longer know what to do and I certainly do not know how to deal with what I am feeling because of it. Things have been building for quite some time and they may just change on their own, though I have my doubts. Some of these feelings may just go away, but I know that underlying causes will remain. I am very close to being too P.O.ed to think but am also trying to let go of that emotion and deal with things in a more meaningful productive way.
God - Please help me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jacinda said...

Gosh, I hope this post isn't about the comment I left on your last post! I was just pickin' at ya!

1:12 PM  
Blogger Adam Cooper said...

No, this has nothing to do with that comment. It is something altogether different. I knew you were just pickin'...I'm not that sensitive!

2:34 PM  
Blogger Jacinda said...

*whew!* Didn't think you were that sensitive, but I've been known to stick my foot in my mouth a time or two. (Can you believe that?!?!?! LOL)

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home